Thursday, September 15, 2011

Th*ngs Demetrius Used to Say

  • "I'm so glad people are much more polite to me than I am to them."
  • "I speak on the phone. Others yack on the phone."
  • "Quit asking; I can't just pull it out of my a**"
  • "What kind of a sheeny outfit are you people running here, anyway? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves."
  • (When asked why he did not clean the bathroom) "I don't perceive it as dirty."
  • (When asked if he would throttle a baby bunny) "Only if it was bothering me."
  • "Bring me food."
  • "I did not call you stupid. I said, 'Why are you behaving stupidly?'"
  • "Everyone should wake up in the morning and ask, 'What can I do for Demetrius today?'"

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love those, especially "Quit asking; I can't just pull it out of my a**"!